Sunday, November 22, 2009

Travelling for Agility

I just got my confirmation for the Dogs at Large trial (DAL) in Edmonton the weekend of December 5th. Great news!! AAC trials have been soooo hard to get into recently!! It may be because the AAC Nationals are in Calgary in 2010! Everyone wants to get their trialing in!



I only have Trapper entered and am travelling on my own for that weekend! I'll bring Hunter too though just cause I love having both kid's with me as much as possible! I'm actually really looking forward to being on my own though! It's like a little mini vacation!! I also just bought a new laptop and am looking forward to using it on my agility travels!



There's also a Wee Wednesday trial this coming Wednesday and I'm entering Hunter in the Starters Standard and Starters Snooker! Trapper will be in Advanced Snooker so we'll see how those runs go!!

This will be the first full trial since Trapper finally got his last Advaced Standard last weekend and has moved up to Masters!! We were having a very difficult time with the Table, but it is rarely used in Masters so I'm so relieved!! - Yippee!!!!

1 comment: